Immediate Access to Orthopedic Care for Broken Bones, Sprains, Strains and More
If you have a broken bone or an injury that needs immediate attention, Cayuga Orthopedics has a walk-in orthopedic injury clinic located in Cortland, NY that fast-tracks your care with one hassle-free visit – and without multiple appointments or a pricey trip to the ER.
Why Choose Orthopedic Immediate Care?
Cayuga Orthopedics Immediate Care Clinic offers several features and benefits, including:
- Urgent orthopedic care for children and adults
- Walk-in appointments
- Care delivered by trained orthopedic specialists
- Next-day surgery consult, if necessary
- Significant cost savings when compared to an ER visit
Common Orthopedic Injuries We Treat
Some of the orthopedic and sports injuries we treat include:
- ACL tears / knee pain
- Broken bones
- Joint injuries
- Muscle Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Tendon and ligament injuries
1122 Commons Ave
Cortland, NY, 13045
Phone: (607) 428-8004
Walk-In Hours: Monday – Friday 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Appointment Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.