Internal medicine doctors, also called internists, specialize in the prevention, detection, and treatment of illnesses in adults. We strive to help our patients maintain their health through preventive care and patient education, we diagnose and take care of patients with acute illnesses, and we help patients with chronic illnesses effectively manage their disease processes. Internal Medicine of CMA comprises internal medicine physicians and nurse practitioners, all of whom are board certified.
- Diagnosing and managing acute and chronic illnesses
- Annual wellness examinations
- Counseling on healthy lifestyles
- Warfarin management
- Same day appointments
- Early morning appointments
- Patient navigation services