We value our team!
When you come to work for Cayuga Medical Associates, you join a multidisciplinary physician group with more than 20 specialties located in Tompkins, Cortland and Schuyler Counties. Our commitment to service excellence sets us apart. Our Cornerstones: Patient-Centered Excellence, Teamwork, Safety, Respect, and Professionalism, guide us as we provide care for our community.
As a part of those Cornerstones, it’s very important to us that we create a work environment where people feel welcomed, comfortable, valued for what they bring to the organization, and recognized for their contributions. It goes beyond salary and benefits. We work hard to develop an environment and culture that attracts top-quality talent. That is what sets Cayuga Medical Associates apart.
Why people choose to join us
- We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including sign-on bonus* for eligible positions, as well as liberal paid time-off
- Our full-time and our benefited part-time employees receive the same benefits package (paid time-off benefits are prorated for part-timers)
- Health insurance coverage becomes effective within four weeks of your start date.
- Paid Time Off is available for use immediately upon hire.
- Tuition reimbursement is available for career-related education.
*Specific positions apply
Why people choose to stay
- Flexible daytime work schedule.
- Our solid track record of providing opportunities for career growth, promotion, and transfer within the organization
- Full, part-time and per diem opportunities.
- Excellent benefits, including generous paid time off.